Reduce production noise and boost operation efficiency
SmartFactory team unveils new solution for handling alarms
Handling hundreds and thousands of alarms per day is still a common operational challenge for many high-volume manufacturing factories. In fact, to handle the load, manufacturers must consistently manage and respond to large numbers of alarms in real-time. Relying on a solution to efficiently manage alarms in the factory to optimize operations means operators are empowered to focus on critical alarms that need immediate attention and filter out the less important alarms.We’re launching SmartFactory Alarm Management, a new solution built to address these alarm management challenges in real-time. Fig 1 shows how filtering alarms improves productivity.
Since alarms are filtered, operators can quickly identify the critical alerts, making it easier for them to address priority issues quickly and avoid misprocessing wafers.
Faster responses to targeted alarms enable technicians and engineers to take quicker and appropriate action and save tool time that otherwise would be lost.
Reduced production noise and alarm data consolidation, enables users to troubleshoot production issues quickly. Resulting in labor productivity improvements and operations efficiency.
- Centralize real-time alarm handling in one single location
- Streamline management of alarms from various systems through consistent procedures
- Apply alarm filtering hierarchy to choose the best alarm rules
- Apply alarm criticality hierarchy to take the best alarm actions
- Reduce production noise with a de-duplication algorithm
- Consolidate alarm data for fast troubleshooting and resolution
Ready to contact us to learn more about our SmartFactory Alarm Management?